Home Buyers Info
Buy a Home in Cranford, Kenilworth or Union County
New home buyers can benefit from reading real estate advice provided by RE/MAX Vision realtor Michelle David. Here’s some information about buying a home in Cranford or a Union County, NJ town.
1. Choose your real estate agent wisely – Now is not the time to ask Aunt Mary or a realtor without experience to negotiate today’s real estate transaction for you. Work with a full-time realtor that has a good reputation and knows home inventory.
2. Be open to different types of homes – You may have a set idea of the home details you want. However, if the house you choose is perfect except for the kitchen cabinets or carpeting, consider changing the detail at a later time yourself.
3. Look at many houses – Although this real estate advice may make your realtor cringe, it really will make you feel confident that the house you found is the one for you.
4. Be loyal to your real estate agent – Realtors nowadays represent more than just a commission. A realtor, according to the New Jersey Association of Realtors (NJAR), is “a real estate professional who is a member of the National Association of Realtors (NAR) and who abides by its Code of Ethics.” Buying a home may take three to six months particularly if the home you are buying is a short sale. When visiting open houses in Cranford, NJ, let the sitting realtor know you are working with a real estate agent.
5. Ask questions and research – Learn as much as you can about the history of Union County or the other towns you are looking to buy a home in. Ask questions of realtors and visit community centers and libraries to learn if the town offers what you are looking for.
Houses for Sale in Cranford, NJ
Real estate agent Michelle David can help you buy a home in Kenilworth or Cranford, NJ. RE/MAX Vision, with its new office on the Boulevard, is located close to the Cranford train station and is also convenient to Route 22 and the Boulevard. Email or call Michelle David for a free consultation at 908-208-3775.
© 2001-2017 Reliance Network and RE/MAX of New Jersey.
All rights reserved. US Reg. Copyright TX-5-910-991, TX-5-910-992, TX-5-910-993, and TX-5-910-994.
Each RE/MAX® Office is Independently Owned and Operated. Equal Housing Opportunity.